Thursday, July 26, 2012

obese and anemia

if your anemic you may not always know, the symptoms can be vague, for me it was super lightheadness even when I am just watching tv, a sweeping feeling of wishy washy comes over you all of a sudden. another symptom not recorded as such is cramps in your back when you exercise and some shortness of breath. if you cramp up in major muscle groups only when you exercise or do regular physical house work or yard work it might be anemia. when I asked the doctor about the back cramps which causes me to need to sit down and causes me to twist up from the tightness and pain, he had no clue. wow, what do they teach these doctors in college? they seem to not know alot of what I need them too and I have had ot figure things out on my own, if I were those doctors I would demand my money back from the colleges.

schools obviously aren't what they used to be, it used to be about education now I think it si mostly about brainwashing for profit. now that one doctor did mention I was anemic he actually told me how much iron to take and for how long, the other doctors did not, they did my blood work too and never mentioned my anemia. go figure. maybe they have to much on their plate maybe?

anyway I thought i would throw this out for you woman (and men who might have slow bleed without knowing it)especially if your have heavy menstral cycles like me. sucks don't it girls to have to go through this thing every month? why couldn't it be like every 6 months or something? if I may quote the movie my girl, "this is not fair nothing ever happens to boys" and"hey veta want to go swimming?" pushes poor little boy to the ground "go away don't come back for 5 to 7 days"

rose

No comments:

Post a Comment