Wednesday, July 25, 2012

juicing veggies with a little fruit

who here juices too? I did my juicing this morning using my breville juicer I got about 3 years ago. nice little machine, still in good working order. no matter how you slice it no combination I came up with tastes good, sure some of them make it more tolerable but I can't say my juices of veggies with a littel fruit tastes good. mostly I say Yuck! when I drink it. it usually tastes like a combo of bad medicine, mixed with a little dirt with a dash of 'O My God!'

But like a good little girl I drink my veggies, it is easier, faster and I can get more down that way. now for the veggies I can eat I do eat whole, like all various peppers, onions, green beans, brocullie and cauli, carrots, green leafy lettuces and baby spinach.  tomatoes I will eat on a sandwich more than anything. so what is your poison?

rose

No comments:

Post a Comment